Find your child care centre
Bink News

Will I receive a contribution towards costs for a playgroup?

Yes, all of Bink’s playgroups fall under the childcare Law (Wet kinderopvang). It is therefore possible for you to be eligible to receive childcare tax refunds or a subsidy from your municipality, depending on your personal financial situation.Another regulation applies for Parents whose child attends the English speaking International Playgroup. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance when applying for childcare income tax refunds or for a subsidy from your municipality.